New Chemistry Teacher
The new semester starts with changes! The chemistry teacher, Natia Chachua, has taken an academic year. Therefore, the chemistry department has a new member, Sandro Mestvirishvili, who will introduce the world of chemistry to the 10th graders. Since everyone is curious about the new teacher, here are a few things you may find interesting to know:)
1. What are your hobbies?/What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy hiking, cycling, playing piano, listening to music, gathering mushrooms, baking, and drinking green tea.
2. What is the song you listen to the most?
There is no such song since I listen to different kinds of music. It depends on my mood and the time of the year.
3. What is your favorite animal, and why?
Cat. I have loved cats since childhood, maybe because of their personality.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is something about yourself you think your future students would find interesting to know?
I guess it's my background since I am an alumnus of GZAAT.
7. Why did you choose to become a teacher?
I wanted to challenge myself and try to do something I've never done before
8. What are your expectations for this year?
My expectations are quite positive. I look forward to doing my best as a teacher, contributing to students' education, and developing teaching skills.
9. What are things your future students should expect?
My students should expect that there will be a friendly environment in class, and I will be learning from them as they learn from me.
Edited by Nitsa Saakashvili