top of page

Dear Asmat

Publicยท24 friends
  • Is Jouta Kujo as strong as his parents? Can he use "Za Warudo"?

Jotaro and Noriaki exhibit some great physical and mental qualities, so I do believe Jouta is extremely strong, stronger than his parents even. I believe he can use Za Warudo.

• In your opinion, is Dio Pucci's boyfriend or girlfriend?

Ummm, Iโ€™m not sure. I think Pucci loves DIO like a God, but not in a romantic way.

• Who shot Johnny Joestar?

Wow, youโ€™re really out here quizzing me!!! I believe Funny Valentine, Diego and Wekapipo shot him.

• How meni steks Pruto souhld get to destry miki mouce adn Gooby?

He souhld get as meni as he shel disir!

• School is tiring and draining me mentally, and I don't know what to do.

First of all, Iโ€™m so sorry to hear you feel that way! Maybe the best thing you can do for a while is prioritize your mental health. Find out what makes you happy in life and just go for it. Do not focus too much on school. It's not a life or death situation, after all. Go out with friends and communicate with your family, watch a movie, read a book, take a walk- do something that will make you feel better. Do it even if you know you have homework because there's no point in overworking yourself when you are not prepared to do so mentally. There are plenty of things that are way more important than school. Keep that in mind when you feel stressed out. Try to find happiness in those things. Good luck, my dear. Jump in here and let me know how it goes <333

Anthony Schierman

Who Am I?

Hello, Dear Friends! I'm Mrs. Asmat, your virtual friend, ad...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page